ISAarchitectural is a key resource of information regarding your building's envelope. We have a complete understanding of The Rainscreen Principle, and represent a selection of key manufacturers with products that are essential to a successful rainscreen installation.
We offer complete technical design assistance with five critical considerations taken into account:
This course focuses on Health, Safety and Welfare through the implementation
of sustainable building materials and will give you a one (1) Learning Unit
towards your LU/HSW goal.
This course will introduce the participant to the rainscreen principle. After becoming acclimated
with this principle and its history, they will review how the rainscreen principle contributes to the
health, safety and welfare of the project participants and the eventual occupants.
There are five critical design considerations for rainscreen applications: (i) Air, Vapor & Water
Control (ii) Thermal Efficiency (iii) Fire Safety (iv) Sustainability (v) Cladding Options
Participants will be able to…
1. Relay the benefits of the rainscreen principle and its history
2. Identify factors of Economic Sustainability gained through applying the rainscreen principle
3. Identify factors of Environmental Sustainability gained through applying the rainscreen principle
4. Identify factors of Social Sustainability gained through applying the rainscreen principle
5. Identify the 5 major considerations of designing with the rainscreen principle.
Course Number: ISA101
1 AIA HSW CE Credit